Friday, February 22, 2013

Feb 22 - Old Barn

These pictures that I took of this barn have a story behind it.  My brother-in-law asked his neighbor if I could have permission to take pictures of his barn.  Unfortunately it took me a long time to edit and print him a picture to thank him. When I was finished we took a drive over to my brother-in-law’s house to take his neighbor a blown up picture of his barn. That’s when I found out the man had died a week prior while riding his horse (from a riding accident). I felt so bad that I had waited too long to thank him.  I missed my chance.  I ended up giving the picture to his wife.  I hope it gives her happy memories of her of husband.  They told me he loved to spend time in this beautiful barn.  I can see why. It’s what I’m hoping heaven will look like, (if I make it).  :o )    So when people say to you, “Life is short” believe them and don’t wait to tell the people in your life how much they mean to you and thank them for being in your life.  So if you are reading this now, I say the same to you,  Thank you for being in my life.  Hope you enjoy your weekend.  And give your friends and family a big hug!!!!   Don’t miss your chance.
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment