Thursday, April 11, 2013

Botanical Gardens


Spring is a busy time of the year for me but I thought I’d work on some prints in between photo sessions.  I’d like to say I took this picture in some exotic location but nope, I took this picture at the Botanical Gardens in Atlanta “Hotlanta” GA.  Beautiful gardens!  So here is another HDR (High Dynamic Resolution) example.  I still get a kick out of how much more rich I can make these pictures after the editing process. Can you tell I love this program?  I’m thinking about taking a trip to Thanksgiving Point here in Utah. I heard it’s a really nice place.  I heard they have an incredible tulip display.  Anyone know when Spring is going to get here? When you DBL click on them you can see all the details. Crazy Amazing!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment