Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank you Veterans

Wow I'm sitting here trying my best to type this message through my tears. Just being truly thankful for every Veteran that has ever served. Listening to the radio and hearing the voices of their loved ones that can't express their sorrow enough for those they lost.  Those that were drafted and those that volunteered. My dad, Alfred Salas served in WW II.  I'm also remembering my other family members and friends who served. I have always looked at our Military men and women with admiration. We could never possibly thank our Veterans for all that they have sacrificed for us all here at home to be safe and enabling us to create our own life and to go after our dreams while they are having to put their own dreams on hold. Now that you are back, coming back or never came back... we owe you so much. Thank you Past, Present and Future Veterans for everything you have done and are continuing to do for us all.   -   Enjoy your day, our Military is making it possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment