Thursday, February 12, 2015

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Who's ready for Spring?  I sure am.  It's been awhile since I blogged.  Just took some much needed time to recharge and learn some new photography techniques.  I'm so ready to get out side and take more pictures, work in my garden and yes even pull weeds.  I love this time of the year.  Getting Garden Magazines in the mail is almost like Christmas for me. I said almost.  I did a few photo sessions this winter and this one in particular was suppose to be a Valentines Shoot but it was just to dang warm. So we turned it into a  "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" session.  The pictures below were taken on a cold winter day but they were such great little models. I had so much fun with these little sweeties.  I love my job.  









No comments:

Post a Comment