Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fall colors


Here's an old picture I took with the help of my brother-in-law’s finger up Ogden canyon last fall.  I love the color.  I’ve posted this before but I’m just showing how added clouds can add to a picture.  It’s not for everyone and even I like some of my pictures more on the natural side.   I don’t mind when a client wants to keep their picture more true to life.  However, I also get clients that would love to capture additional color in the sunrise or sunset.  When you shoot in Manual mode with a DSL camera, sometimes you lose the color in the background because you are trying to meter for their skin tones.  So here’s a before and after of our 2012 fall picture.  I actually enlarged this picture for my wall on a canvas print without the added color in the clouds.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment